Saturday, October 13, 2007

We are not alone

One thing that caught my attention was the link to the google map of other libraries which have gone through the 2.0 program (found on KRL's 2.0 homepage). Turns out the WWU library I used to work at participated in this over the summer. I had fun surfing around on their site and reading some of their comments about it.


Want to see a pic of my former co-workers at WWU library? Here's their URL: http://lib202.lib.wwu.edu/drupaled/ I have to say, KRL's 2.0 website is a lot more attractive looking in comparison. Kudos to our graphic designers and IT teams who worked on it!!


PS - I forgot to leave an explanation of my blog name on my first post! It translates to "My brain hurts" in Indonesian. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy,

I love your profile. I'm also a fan of my hubby and nerdy crafts. Have you read Adorn magazine? I will try just about any craft once! Oh and the best part of your profile...you are a procrastinator. Me too!

Laura
Downtown Bremerton

~Becky~ said...

Oooh!! I love your blog name!! That's how it makes me feel too!! Although, when my brain hurts, I ramble on, and on, and on......