Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hello to all you 2.0-ers!

I have to agree with my fellow KRL bloggers that just trying to name my blog and write a bio turned out to be the hardest part!

I have to admit, I am feeling a bit reluctant to get going on this 2.0 project because it reminds me so much of homework! The courses I disliked the most in college were the ones that required me to visit the instructor's website, read a series of articles, and post my responses to online message boards... Regardless, I'm keeping an open mind. The "7 1/2 Habits of ... Lifelong Learners" podcast probably just what I need.

Well, I'll keep you all "posted" on how this goes. (Ha ha ha, sorry for the bad pun - I couldn't help myself.)

1 comment:

cache4fun said...

What an expression on Isabel's face! She is adorable. Love your blog's name-- definitely got my attention.