Monday, December 24, 2007

LibraryThings happen

I heart librarything! That was fun - definitely something I as a library worker can sink my teeth into. And it fits right in with the advice we received at KRL's training day to keep a list of everything you read. To me, that seemed like one more list which I don't need. But I can actually imagine doing it on library thing - and I love that it's easier to sort and organize your list, apply star ratings to the books that you like, and write short reviews of them to jog your memory or share your love with others.

I even figured out the widget-thingy in less than half an hour! (A big improvement in my typically techie-challenged life). It should be over on the right side of my blog...albeit a wee bit late for the extras drawings. But I'm okay with that - I was lucky enough to win a t-shirt earlier on, so now the pressure's off!

No comments: