Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm free!

It's really fun to think that if I want to blog here (which I'm not promising will ever happen), I can say whatever I want. No more assignments to fulfill!

Yippee!!

I must say that although the 2.0 project was a bit of struggle to slug through at times, I do feel a bit more comfortable with some of the terms and major ideas behind these online resources. Only time will tell whether I actually am able to pull this knowledge out of the depths of my subconscious when trying to help patrons, however.

It's been fun! And the prizes certainly never hurt, either...

Check back for haphazard ramblings, or more likely, complete silence on this blog.

2 comments:

The Big Read @ Kitsap Regional Library said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Big Read @ Kitsap Regional Library said...

isabel 2pt0 - what a sweet pic!

if you ask me (or even if you don't) - keep blogging. it's a funny thing, you never know when or how something you write will touch someone.

you may never even know they visited. they may not leave a comment or other footprints. but there will be times whe you make someone think, or smile, or feel like they share an experience with you. i think that's a good thing.

congratulations on your freedom!

bc